Chief Client Officer
Project Managers are chosen because of their high-performance characteristics and their close alignment to EMA’s core values. Successful project managers embody the following traits: good people and management skills, well organized, great follow-up skills, logical thought process, and good analytical ability. Project Managers, as leaders, are responsible for the overall quality of the project and client satisfaction.
Relationship Building Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to facilitate the development of projects
- Interface with potential or existing clients, listen for and seek out new projects that may exist or are being formulated.
- Meet regularly with key clients to discuss current projects, evaluate firm performance, and identify other business opportunities either with current clients, or through referrals.
- Communicate with Principal in Charge or Assigned Administrator project status and needs as needed to resolve project-related technical problems and/or to resolve project-related personnel issues.
- Openly communicate with EMA Project Team to provide leadership and direction.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Initiate Projects – Complete Project Initiation Form and submit for assignment of job number. Provide all project data including schedule, budget fee, structure, etc. in Ajera.
- Conduct a kick-off meeting which includes completing all required information in Employee Center as well as meeting with the project team
- Coordinate with client to ensure Owners Requirements are accurate. Communicate any modifications to production staff for updating in employee center. Verify employee center information is accurate.
- Coordinate/Communicate with Design Team throughout project utilizing Employee Center to update project requirements and communicate meeting notes
- Support Design Team by providing accurate and timely responses to questions.
- Assume responsibility for overall quality of the EMA product
Business/Fiscal Management Responsibilities
- Communicate Opportunities – Communicate/present potential new business with new and/or existing clients with management team or other departments.
- Control Costs – Work with team and client to develop efficient schedules and processes to minimize cost.
- Maximize Project Profitability – Manage design process with profitability as a concern.
- Set up meetings and/or participate in the development of proposals as requested.
- Manage and Develop Project Staff – Serve as a resource and mentor to other staff
- Manage projects in Ajera to maintain accurate schedules, budgets and financial projections
- Manage projects in the Employee Center in support of the design team.
- Other duties assigned.
·Work from home policy
·Flexible work schedule that allows for half-day Fridays
·Generous Paid Time Off policy
·Seven paid company holidays
·Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
·Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
·Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
·Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate